How to get married? – Marriage without traveling VS marriage in Kuwait
Wedding planning can be a stressful process, and keeping track of all the details can be difficult. Particularly if you are getting married in Kuwait. The country has a very long and time-consuming wedding process, which may require you to wait longer than expected.
Read the entire article to find out how you can get married quickly and easily when you can’t travel.
Requirements to get married in Kuwait
If you want to get married in Kuwait, you will need to complete a lot of paperwork. Which takes time and energy.
- Civil ID or nationality certificate for Kuwaiti applicants
- Civil ID or passport for resident applicants
- Letter from the Executive Committee and the personal identification for illegal resident applicants
- Determination of heirs for widow applicants
- Letter from the Public Institution for Social Security, if the husband is a student, a dealer, a retired, or unemployed
- Determination of heirs, if the guardian is deceased
- Divorce certification for the divorcee
- Special power of attorney
- Marriage permit from the employer, if the husband is a military man
Marriage in the USA without traveling
Aside from that, some states in the United States, including Colorado, New York, California, and Ohio, allow their citizens to marry online. The rules also permitted citizens to obtain a genuine civil marriage certificate online. In fact, the couple must apply online in order to hold a web wedding ceremony with at least one eyewitness present. Because of the global pandemic, online weddings became legal in the United States. It not only maintains social distance but also reduces the likelihood of the virus spreading. However, it is only applicable to American citizens who are permanently residing in the United States.
Important information you need to know before marriage without traveling
Remember that there are no online, Zoom, or web wedding ceremonies in this. It also has nothing to do with your religion, so you will not receive a religious certificate. The marriage registrar and a team of lawyers will only perform a real and civil wedding. Once you sign the power of attorney, the marriage will take place. The lawyers will conduct a full legal embassy checkup based on the couple’s respective nationalities. If there are no objections from the embassies, we will begin the online wedding process. Furthermore, the only requirement is an original passport, and you will receive a legally binding wedding certificate.
If you know a couple who ran out of all the options to get married, share this information with them to save their day.