How to get married in the Abu Dhabi court and obtain a valid certificate for the home country
When couples aim at destination weddings, they also want their home countries to recognize their marriage certificates. So, expat couples should know how to get married in the Abu Dhabi court and obtain a valid certificate for their home country.
Validation is very important because it shows that the couple has satisfied all the requirements for marriage. This article explains the right steps that Kuwait expats should take when they want to validate their Abu Dhabi marriage.
Steps to obtaining a valid marriage certificate in Abu Dhabi
The specific measures that couples must take to obtain a valid certificate will now be deliberated on. These have been itemized for better comprehension.
- First, the couple has to get some essential documents which are basically:
- Emirate’s ID (if they live and work in UAE)
- Birth certificates
- Proof that shows that there is no second marriage. These include the death certificate of a late spouse or the divorce certificate from a former union.
2. The next step on how to get married in the Abu Dhabi court is to submit these documents to the Family Court in Abu Dhabi for processing. The couple will then be invited to the court for their marriage ceremony where they will be issued a marriage certificate.
3. Finally, the validation and authentication of the issued certificate will happen at the national embassy of the couple.
Abu Dhabi as a premium marriage service provider
The choice of where to marry is a personal decision that couples must make for themselves. Couples who chose Abu Dhabi will obtain valid marriage certificates. It also affords couples who live in the Middle East, the opportunity to explore another region.
One other prime fact to note about marriage in Abu Dhabi is that the standards and requirements of the marriage court are easy to attain. Couples who plan a wedding in Abu Dhabi will benefit from the speed and outstanding service.
If you think that a wedding in Abu Dhabi gives you the desired value, book a consultation with our wedding team. They will work with you to find the best plan.